Wednesday, August 27, 2008

July 13th

July 13, 2008

This was the last day for us in Villa de San Fran and it was sad because we had really gotten attached. We all just wished we could have stayed in one place for longer next time. It took a very long time and we didn’t have a moment to waste, but we finished up in the kindergarten with the bookcases and reorganizing by the time of the service, which was a blessing in and of itself because we didn’t think we were going to be able to help with the service or attend it because of all the work we were going to have to finish. However, I was in charge of the service, so I left the work and witness and did my favorite thing –the service stuff! Oh man, I wish in The States I could have a role like I do now, it is my favorite!
We got ready for the service and had a wonderful last service together. There were two teenage boys that accepted Christ into their lives, we all prayed for their journey’s in Christ and it was so powerful. We said our goodbyes, which was hard, some ladies shed some tears, we sang our song and were off.
P.S. I think today was the day that Leslie’s grandfather passed away, so I would like to let her know that I am praying for you and your family. I know what it is like to lose someone that close and I know that God definitely understands. I pray for His peace and His comfort in these days…

No comments: